Dr. Dale Hameister is committed to a healthy lifestyle. He is into natural foods, regular exercise, and has practiced yoga for 40 years. Outside of chiropractic care, he is in to his artwork, hiking, mountain biking, and climbing Colorado's many 14'ers (14,000 foot mountain peaks). Dale balances his professional life with God and his family. He is blessed to have Denise, his wife of 37 years, and three awesome children, Kyle, Alexis and Lissa in his life. Dr. Hameister grew up in Wisconsin and is actively engaged in his spiritual quest.
Dr. Hameister graduated from the University of Wisconsin and received his Doctorate Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Other important educational highlights include:
- Completion of a 3-year post-doctoral program in orthopedics, resulting in board qualification as a Chiropractic Orthopedist.
- Completion of a 1-year post-doctoral program specializing in sports injury diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Hameister is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Completion of a post-doctoral program specializing in personal training. Dr. Hameister is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Dr. Hameister established Mountainview Chiropractic Center in 1986. He has treated thousands of individuals during his 34 years in practice. Dr. Hameister utilizes the Gonstead System of Chiropractic, the Graston Technique and Myofascial Release.
- Dr. Hameister utilizes the Gonstead System of Chiropractic, which is a very specific and direct approach to addressing spinal and pelvic conditions.
- Dr. Hameister also utilizes the Graston Technique, an advanced form of instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization.
- Dr. Hameister does Myofascial Release a.k.a. Active Release. He releases the myofascial adhesions throughout the main areas of concern.
- Dr. Hameister places a strong emphasis on patient education and engaging his patients in active health care.
Active health care is defined as any activity an individual engages in to personally improve their health, such as exercising, working on good posture, eating healthy foods, bending and lifting correctly.